- Payments must be made by all students or customers before their class begins.
- There will be no refunds for anyone who does not complete a class, regardless of the reason.
- No refunds will be offered for “private lessons.”
- No one on one, private lessons with a female student will be conducted.
- No refunds will be offered for any student or customer who purchases a “group rate” class.
- Refunds will only be given to students who pay for a class on an individual basis.
- A full refund will be offered to every student who completes an entire class (individual rate) and afterward, feels they did not receive quality training. This includes the safety briefing before a live fire class. If you miss any of the safety briefing before a live fire class, you will not be allowed to attend and you will not be refunded.
- If a student arrives late, to a “lecture only” class, he or she may still attend the remainder of the class, at full price. However, no refund will be offered to late arriving or early departing students.
- If a student’s equipment fails during class, I will do everything I can to get him or her up and running as quickly as possible. However, I am not a gunsmith or an armor, so I make no promises. Additionally, I will not hinder the progression of the class, for an extended period of time, for a student who has gear, I deem to be inferior.
- I reserve the right to remove any student from the firing line and / or the class, at any time I see fit and in the case of dismissal from class, no refund will be offered to that student.
- PT-1 is not a “basic class” nor is it “advanced.” It’s intermediate. Novices and those relatively new to shooting are welcomed! I will get you up to speed! The only requirement to take this course is that a student possess a valid concealed carry permit from their state of residence OR be covered under LEOSA (Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act) as a commissioned or retired law enforcement officer in the United States, who has maintained their state’s firearm qualification standards.
- PT-2 is considered “advanced” and anyone attending PT-2 MUST have a valid concealed carry permit from their state of residence OR be covered under LEOSA (Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act) as a commissioned or retired law enforcement officer in the United States, who has maintained their state’s firearm qualification standards AND have completed PT-1 within one calendar year.
- If you (or your child) are under age and cannot legally possess a concealed carry permit, special arrangements can be made for you to attend. Notify me when you register for class and I will explain the process. This will cost you nothing extra… only about 30 minutes of your time.
Nine and One Tactical welcomes students of all ages, genders, ethnic backgrounds, vocations, sexual orientations and religious beliefs. That said, some of our classes will include some strong language and “heavy” or graphic topics; such as death, murder, rape, mortality, etc. At Nine and One Tactical we care about your life, the lives of your loved ones and the lives of good, innocent people. We do not care about your feelings and we are unapologetic about that. The training offered at nine and one tactical is intended to be realistic, relevant and above all, life-saving. So before you sign up and especially before you sign up your child, make sure you (or they) are capable of experiencing and processing real world information, presented in a very forthright manner. The instruction you receive will make you evaluate yourself, your abilities and help prepare you for a time when violence is thrust upon you.
Avoid what you can. Defeat what you can’t.
Owner / Instructor